A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi everyone! This is my first blog, and I want to start telling you what is the contry that I want to visit. I have a problem: I don't have only one, I have a lot of them, but for this time I'll shrink the list in the main.

England. 


Oh, England. What can I say about it? I just love it. It has a lot of marvelous architecture, like the London Bridge, or Saint Paul's Cathedral. It's like being in the 20th Century but with all the facilities of the 21st Century. 
I know a lot of it, like it's the seat of the Great Britain's Parliament and the seat of the British Crown. 

I really want to visit the British Museum, they have a lot of antiques from the Egypiants and from all over the world. I know they have a Moai too. Visiting the Thames river, eating fish and chips like any other tourist (yeah very cliche) and visiting the Soho and Oxford street. Oxford street has more than 300 shops! 

So often I think, what would I do there? And certainly I could live there. Why not? It's an excellent country, and probably the best. The lifestyle, their culture, they're just the tip of what I think about England and all the United Kingdom. 

And that's all friends, see you next week!

Comentarios

  1. I'd love to visit England too, their culture is so interesting, and It has a lot of iconic places where you must go if you visit the country. I hope someday I can go there and speak with their accent that's very elegant.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to visit England, I think my first places to visit would be the most prominent universities in the country. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'd also love to visit England because it is full of museums with a lot to learn about their culture, also people there look so classy!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a good choice of country! I think it would be great to be able to live there and get to know those wonderful places !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to visit England too, the bridges over the Thames river look so nice. Hope you can go someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I want to visit England in the future, it is definitely an amazing place where you could never get bored with so many places to know

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares