My favourite movie: Inglorious Basterds. 

Inglorious Basterds is really my favourite film, and it’s from one of my favourites directors, Quentin Tarantino. I really like it because it shows a spin off the WWII, killing Hitler and all the Nazi generals. Also, it shows perfectly how was the occupied France and the attempts of the British and Americans to help the French resistance. As well, it is perfectly development with buildings and houses of the first half of the 20th
century. The actors like Brad Pitt and Christoph Waltz had a great performance deserving of an Oscar.

I really like action movies, because they are full of fights and tension to the last moment. The fights and the suspense of the action movies are what I like the most, also the drama surrounding the history of them. It involves both action and drama, which leaves you tense throughout the movie.

Now, the last movie I watched was Kingsman: The Golden Circle. And I fully recommend it because is a very good spy film series and I think they are very underrated because not so much people like them.


Comentarios

Entradas populares