The best concert ever!

The best concert ever!


It was March 20th, 2019. The National Stadium in Santiago was at its maximum capacity and I never thought that I'd be among the fifty thousand people of that night. It was Sir Paul McCartney's last concert in Chile (At least now) and it was the most powerful and incredible night in my life. I grew up listening The Beatles and in my adolescence I felt in love with his solo career. I was with my grandpa and we were so happy. Paul is my grandad's favourite musician, so listening and seeing him in live was incredible. Also, for me, I'm not as old as my grandad but I love him just the same. He sang all our favourite songs, from The Beatles to his solo songs and I must say it, I cried a lot. It was magic. The show finished with fireworks and with all the stadium singing "Hey Jude", I was hoarse for like three days but it worth it. 
I did not eat anything, so I was really starving at the end of the show, anyway the four hours waiting, and the three hours of show were just the best concert ever.


Comentarios

Entradas populares