My favourite serie: The Crown.

 The Crown: my favourite serie. 

Great Britain is certainly the country I want to go. And how could it not be “The Crown” my favourite series.

I really like it because it shows us the story of the Queen Elizabeth II and all the problems the monarchs could have. Also shows us how Great Britain is what it is. Is a very historical series, obviating the fact that it can have inventions of the writers. Anyway, is a very good series and it shows us a lot of the British Crown and the British politics.

I’ve always had interest on the British Crown, because I think that for such a powerful and modern country U.K is, the monarchy reflects the tradition and seriousness British have. In any way. The Monarchy reflects power and tradition for them, and for all the world, and shows us how the tradition can live with the modernity in the 21st century.

I really enjoy drama series, also the comedies (Who doesn’t like to laugh) but mostly dramas. I like them because they show us most deeper feelings on the characterization of the characters and how they role change into the stories, or why are they like they are.

At the moment, I really want to see “The umbrella academy” because some of my friends told me it’s very good, and it seems very good! Also, the critics are fine.



Comentarios

Entradas populares